KAKOMI rice cooker in White
ø6.3" x H4.9" x W7.7" / 1.2L (40.6oz)
High heat-resistant ceramic
The rounded shape of Kakomi rice cooker creates convection for each grain of rice to be cooked evenly. The double lid generates the right level of pressure to cook fluffy rice. It also prevents contents from boiling over. This heat-resistant ceramic pot tolerates a heat-temperature difference of 500 degrees Celsius.
- Microwave, oven, direct fire, and dishwasher safe.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or steel wool.
- Do not use for deep frying.
- Dry well before use, or the remaining moisture could cause breakage when heated.
- Do not heat without water
- The handle and lid will be hot when heated. Please use mittens to hold.
- Do not touch with a wet cloth or put in a wet place while it is hot as rapid cooling may cause breakage.
- Remove the lid when using in an oven as a rapid rise in temperature may cause breakage.
- Do not leave the pot soaked in water.